“Great food, good service ”
Review of Ted Restaurant - CLOSED

Ted Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

Menu was varied with lots of great options for a non- meat ester like me, heavily French inspired. Great wine list. My husband salmon was delicious, and my scallops were awesome but the butter sauce w the cheese sprinkle while so tasty was a wee bit heavy (the French inspiration). I ate it all so the critique is only because I'm used to scallops being my light dinner option. The restaurant was beautiful inside, wood everywhere, lovely fireplaces, very tasteful and a good balance between warm and contemporary. Only thing that felt out of place were the many many (artistically purposeful) blurry photographs, unframed on the wall. I'd rather a couple big ones in frames to keep the clean look of the restaurant, again, a small criticism. Service is still getting their feet wet but we felt well taken care of. We would return for sure.

Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

The food, service, and atmosphere are great. Was awaiting a restaurant to come back to the Inn at Willow Pond and Ted was an excellent choice in bringing a five star restaurant back into area. Ted is meticulous in all aspects and it shows in the quality and service when you are fortunate enough to have a meal and cocktails at his place.

2  Thank amacwow
Reviewed May 12, 2014

My family took me to Ted Restaurant for Mothers Day. We were greeted in the dinning room, by the Host, Brett, he gave me a yellow rose and wished me a Happy Mothers Day. That was so nice. We had a wonderful dinner. The food presentation was beautiful, everything was fresh and it was delicious. I will go back and would recommend everyone to give it a try. Its a very comfortable homey atmosphere.

1  Thank Sue M
Reviewed May 11, 2014

My experience at TED was all around fantastic. As soon as my family and I walked through the doors we were welcomed by happy faces (which is always GREAT!, because even though some people think its no big deal, just a little smile. It made my experience more pleasant.) These smiles only led to more great customer service, followed by delicious meals, which everyone loved. I can't wait until I can find sometime to visit again!

Reviewed April 25, 2014

Great food and a cozy atmosphere. Had the beet salad which was terrific. Strip steak very tasty and the mashed were delicious. Right off 7A next to the Inn at Willow Pond. We will return often

3  Thank moserjohn