“Good option for breakfast”

Little Rooster Cafe
Ranked #11 of 61 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed June 3, 2010

There does not seem to be too many breakfast choices in the area. We ate here only once but the food was good. They serve your typical breakfast fare, all freshly made and reasonably priced. The food is fresh and not greasy. I did not order the blueberry pancake that they are famous for but I saw them and they look really good: big and fluffy, with lots of blueberries. My omelette was light and toasts were just right, with just a right amount of butter. I would definitely recommend this place for breakfast.

Reviewed February 22, 2010

My family and I ate her last week. The food and service was very good. My only complaint was that they don't take credit cards. I had to run across the street to use the ATM.....but I probably needed the exercise after my spicy Italian omelet.

Reviewed February 1, 2010

Enjoyed breakfast at the Little Rooster in June while on a motorcycle trip throughout the northeast. This was the best meal my brother and I had the entire trip. Service was good, the owner very friendly. We had apple pancakes that were out of this world. Wish we could have stayed around for lunch, but we had to move on. I f you are in this area, its worth the time to plan a meal at the Little Rooster!

Reviewed January 22, 2010

Love this cafe for breakfast. Everthing was fresh and good and you could purchase some of their itemto take home....

Reviewed January 8, 2010

The breakfasts here are amazing (as is the coffee). I like the cozy atmosphere too. Definitely recommend it.