“Out of this World Cinnamon Buns!”
Review of Up For Breakfast

Up For Breakfast
Ranked #5 of 60 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We got up early and wanted a nice breakfast. Up For Breakfast was open at 7:00 AM and fit nicely into our hiking schedule. We decided to sit at the counter rather than a table. The staff was very friendly. Our orders arrived within a reasonable amount of time. The pure maple syrup was warm and the jam was delicious. There was a scent of cinnamon in the air and I soon found out why as someone brought out a half dozen cinnamon buns to the front of the restaurant. I couldn't resist and they were nice enough to wrap mine to go in plastic wrap so it would still be fresh when we finished our hike. The prices were a bit high for breakfast, but the fresh quality of the food was worth the extra cost.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Hidden ont he second floor in the downtown section of Mancester this palce had great pancakes and eggs. Cusromwer service was great. Get there early thou as the place fills up quick.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

The service was great. I would recommend the Hungry Hiker menu option. The pancakes are served with a generous supply of warm maple syrup! I ordered a special, and it found it to be delicious even though the raspberry preserves were very very sweet. We will definitely plan to return!

Reviewed May 13, 2013

There were four of us looking for a quick breakfast before our appointment (about 1 hour leeway time) I remembered enjoying "Up for Breakfast" a few years back so offer to give it a try despite it was Mother's Day. Naturally there was a waiting line at the door. We took our chances and with their quick service, little waiting, and a full belly, we were still 20 minutes ahead of schedule.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

And I would if it wasn't an hour and fifteen minute drive!! We were introduced to this amazing place by friends and went two weekends in a row! Its a tiny little place - the staff are fantastic, jovial, friendly, one time we had a 15 minute wait the other we were seated right away. I'm not a coffee drinker but the rest of the group is and loved their coconut coffee, I had the best hot chocolate of my life. It was a homemade raspberry hot chocolate and a mountain of whip cream - heavenly. The breakfast menu is so fantastic, my goal is to eat here and never get the same thing twice. The pancakes are ethereal - everything is served with warmed REAL maple syrup! The first time I had an omelet with smoked salmon and fresh dill, cream cheese, capers - it was melt in your mouth fantastic. They have homemade sourdough bread that rivals SF. There is always a whole page of specials that will knock your socks off - homemade hollandaise's, perfectly poached eggs, wild game sausages - venison with blueberries - wild turkey hash. The second time we had strawberry, blackberry walnut pancakes, with whole pieces of fresh fruit. I had poached eggs over freshly made corned beef hash, grilled onions and peppers smothered in a dijon hollandaise! This place makes my heart sing! They only take cash, it is a little expensive for breakfast - but soo sooo sooo worth it! Its fantastic, so much I'm regretting writing this review since I don't want to have to wait in longer lines next time, but I think they deserve the praise!!!