“Super to go sandwiches”

Al Ducci's
Ranked #20 of 60 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 7, 2014

We stopped for some sandwiches for a road trip. We were able to design our own gourmet tastes. My friend had egg plant I had grilled chicken, both were great.

There are newer reviews for Al Ducci's

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I made the reservation as I was wanting Italian and heard that this was the place. They were formally a pizza deli. This is a byob restaurant which I thought was odd. Basically you get wine or beer from the attached deli as well as soda or tea. There was no beverage list at all. I had chicken parmesan. The menu I found to be very limited. I judge an italian restaurant food by the sauce. In this case the sauce had no flavor or taste at all,sort of like diced tomatoes in tomato pass with water added. Just no flavor (not even oregano). The Chicken while tender also had no taste (and put more salt on). The wait staff was friendly. I found other than 3 pizza places, there is no real Italian restaurant in Manchester, which is a shame.I would not go bad to this restaurant, nor recommend it.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

We always look forward to a visit to Al Ducci's. We manage to make it once or twice a year. It is just like a NYC Italian deli. The sandwiches are incredibly good . At the right time of year we enjoy sitting on their porch with a bottle of wine and one of their sandwiches for dinner. Better than any restaurant.

Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Alway great food, the areas only real pizza and Italian food. Excellent bread, first rate deli and sandwiches, not to mention an excellent restaurant. We always stop by when we are in the area. Make reservations for the restaurant.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

I would call it more of a deli not a restaurant. I have enjoyed numerous good meals here over the years. In the last several I have had the same loud mouthed woman whom only seems annoyed to help me. The pizza is delicious, the sandwiches are good and we always try and make this a go to. I guess I would continue to eat here but just hoping the counter person changes or perhaps it is just my bad luck that I always get her. The owner Al is really nice.