“Not Great Service”

Al Ducci's
Ranked #21 of 60 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed December 16, 2013

I would call it more of a deli not a restaurant. I have enjoyed numerous good meals here over the years. In the last several I have had the same loud mouthed woman whom only seems annoyed to help me. The pizza is delicious, the sandwiches are good and we always try and make this a go to. I guess I would continue to eat here but just hoping the counter person changes or perhaps it is just my bad luck that I always get her. The owner Al is really nice.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

My husband and I were in VT for a brief weekend, and I'm so very glad we didn't miss stopping in to this Italian pantry. From the moment we stepped in, I felt I'd entered into a Little Italy. Their meat sauce is the best I've tasted, and on their home made pastas it was just heaven, especially with their grated cheese blend. Really amazing. Even a slice of their freshly made pizza was a delight. The added attention of carefully packaging our cold goods for the long trip back to CT was most impressive and added to the great experience here. On my way out the door I treated myself to a cappuccino, and it was so very good. The deli, tin ceilings, generous shelves of Italian goods...well, I just wish we lived closer! Stop in, you won't be sorry.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

After trying to find a cafe to grab a quick bite in the late afternoon, we accidentally stumbled upon Al Ducci's. A fortunate accident it was. I ordered a slice of their mushroom pizza. It was awesome. Perfect thin crust - crusty but not burnt, fresh cheese, tasty sauce - it could certainly hold its own next to any really good NYC pizza establishment. Their sandwiches and almond cookies were quite good as well. The staff was super friendly which also made it a nice experience.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I'm a local business owner; I drop into Al Ducci's every chance I get. Lunch can be as light as a delicious farro/arugula salad or as satisfying as a made-to-order pannini, pizza or eggplant rollantini. On many occasions, I'm too tired to cook dinner. Al Ducci's offers a daily variety of tasty chicken, pasta and veggie meals located in their refrigerator. I always find something tasty to take home and my husband always loves it!
We also visit the cheese, sausage and olive case whenever we want to impress our guests with a special appetizer.
Thank goodness for Al Ducci's!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

We were lucky enough to be in Manchester on this perfect '10' of a day. We wanted to take advantage of the great weather with a picnic lunch at Hildene. Thanks to TripAdvisor reviews, we decided to stop at Al Ducci's on the way. They were very busy but it was well worth the wait. The three adults in our party were more than thrilled with our sandwiches and salads, and the kids were just as happy with their pizza. The sign on the door said they are usually closed Sundays, so I guess we lucked out. It was the perfect lunch!