We stayed at the Weathervane Motel for 3 nights in July. The place is an odd mix of cheap motel and B&B. Our room was a decent size, but I found the decor depressing. The bathroom window didn't close properly and tons of bugs got into the room. There was also mold in the bathroom. Breakfast was served in the owners' living/dining room which made me feel uncomfortable. The bagels, English muffins, corn flakes, moldy and rotting fruit, and watery orange-drink were not that appealing. We could not get wireless internet access in our room as advertised.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set back from the road with two picture window in each of its 22 large rooms, this is a motel with class. Each air conditioned room has TV, free coffee, full, queen or king size beds, many with linens as fine as any upscale inn. Some of the rooms connect. There is a common area with Oriental carpets, antiques and an outdoor deck, overlooking the outdoor pool. Continental breakfast included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Weathervane Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Weathervane Motel Manchester
- Weathervane Hotel Manchester