We stayed at "The Weathervane" in Manchester Vt., and found the place charming, very well maintained, clean, and the host and hostess made you feel very welcomed. The prices are reasonable, the grounds are beautiful, and the surrounding community is typical of a "Norman Rocklwell" scene, the older houses are beautiful, places of interest are not far, the restaurants are in abundance, and for the shopper there are all the famous name shops and outlets also. The surrounding towns are also worth visiting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set back from the road with two picture window in each of its 22 large rooms, this is a motel with class. Each air conditioned room has TV, free coffee, full, queen or king size beds, many with linens as fine as any upscale inn. Some of the rooms connect. There is a common area with Oriental carpets, antiques and an outdoor deck, overlooking the outdoor pool. Continental breakfast included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Weathervane Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Weathervane Motel Manchester
- Weathervane Hotel Manchester