Fifteen years have past since our return to Manchester Vermont to celebrate my 50th birthday and our reservation were made at the Weathervane Motel. Upon arrival we were greeted by a very energetic Murvetta who signed us in and offered us discount passes to Hildene, historic summer home of Robert Todd Lincoln in Manchester as well as restaurant recommendations. We were delighted to see the office entrance improvements and the upgrades to the bathrooms and rooms. Our three-day stay included pool time in a very clean pool and we enjoyed great conversation with our hosts, Murvetta and Branko. The grounds have been manicured to perfection with almost enough room for a Little League Baseball game. The putting green we saw on our last trip was gone but who knows, it may return. And there little dog... what a joy, and so friendly. Overall our stay was more than enjoyable. We will return! Oh yeah, their recommendation of the restaurant "Jonathan's Table" we will return there too.
Scott & Jane Bill & Amber
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set back from the road with two picture window in each of its 22 large rooms, this is a motel with class. Each air conditioned room has TV, free coffee, full, queen or king size beds, many with linens as fine as any upscale inn. Some of the rooms connect. There is a common area with Oriental carpets, antiques and an outdoor deck, overlooking the outdoor pool. Continental breakfast included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Weathervane Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Weathervane Motel Manchester
- Weathervane Hotel Manchester