Our family stayed at the Weathervane for a week and it was great! We had four rooms in all and each was clean and well appointed. The rooms are decorated so much nicer than a traditional motel. The grounds are spacious and neatly maintained and there are tons of things to do nearby. We enjoyed eating breakfast with the owners, Branko and Murveta, in the dining room adjacent to the office. If that's not your thing you can bring your breakfast back to your room. Speaking of the owners, what can we say? WE LOVE THEM!!! They go out of their way to help you with any little thing that you need. One hot day, we were at the pool and Murveta brought us ice cold waters to drink. Another day, she overheard our son wishing for a bagel. The next day, and for the rest of the week we had bagels and cream cheese. We travel extensively and we put our Weathervane experience right up at the top of our list.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set back from the road with two picture window in each of its 22 large rooms, this is a motel with class. Each air conditioned room has TV, free coffee, full, queen or king size beds, many with linens as fine as any upscale inn. Some of the rooms connect. There is a common area with Oriental carpets, antiques and an outdoor deck, overlooking the outdoor pool. Continental breakfast included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Weathervane Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Weathervane Motel Manchester
- Weathervane Hotel Manchester