My husband and I had to be in Manchester Vermont on business and I should have written a review back then. We got stuck in bad weather and the Weathervane Motel was recommended by the local bank, of all places. Driving in the storm, down dark New England roads, we did not expect such a wonderful and lovely place.
Murveta met us as we got out of the car and hustled us into the warm, inviting reception area. Check-in was easy and amazing and the room was huge. We usually stay in B&B's and Country Inns and were not expecting the same sort of attention to detail at a motel. We were warm and cozy all night, and breakfast was fine the next morning.
I definitely recommend staying here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set back from the road with two picture window in each of its 22 large rooms, this is a motel with class. Each air conditioned room has TV, free coffee, full, queen or king size beds, many with linens as fine as any upscale inn. Some of the rooms connect. There is a common area with Oriental carpets, antiques and an outdoor deck, overlooking the outdoor pool. Continental breakfast included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Weathervane Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Weathervane Motel Manchester
- Weathervane Hotel Manchester