We have been visiting Manchester Village, Vermont for years, actually more than decade. Somewhere on our way we "discovered" this nice and friendly motel and their so cool owners. Ever since than we have stayed in Weathervane Motel, winter or summer, fall or spring. We always feel so gorgeous here, we enjoy the company of Cica and Branko and don't forget about little Charlie, dog of the dogs. Rooms are really spacious, decorated in typical "old Manchester or Dorset way". The bathroom is big and clean, in summer swimming in the pool is just another relaxing activity. Children are sincerely welcome which matters a lot to our big family. The only disadvantage is remote location - you need 10 minutes by bicycle or 25 minutes walking to get to the outlets in the centre of the new village. Every time we say good bye to owners we hope that we will be able to make it from Europe just one more time. Highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set back from the road with two picture window in each of its 22 large rooms, this is a motel with class. Each air conditioned room has TV, free coffee, full, queen or king size beds, many with linens as fine as any upscale inn. Some of the rooms connect. There is a common area with Oriental carpets, antiques and an outdoor deck, overlooking the outdoor pool. Continental breakfast included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Weathervane Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Weathervane Motel Manchester
- Weathervane Hotel Manchester