We just returned from a family ski weekend with the North Shire Lodge as our base. Our stay was just terrific; no corner of this property is untended (even the movie library is perfectly organized). This easygoing lodge truly rises to the top of the class in every way: for reasonable rates, spacious rooms are tasteful and warm. Our room was spotless on arrival and cleaned fully every day. Views were stunning and serene. The Pub is cozy, welcoming retreat after a long day on the slopes. The food is excellent; breakfast changed every day but was always hot, freshly prepared and filling. Our kids think the place is a little bit magic. I'm inclined to agree with them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quality Manchester, Vermont lodge serving a wonderful bed and breakfast style hot breakfast each morning. The Mountain View Pub is a private guest amenity serving dinner in a unique setting with a massive selection of beverages. Fourteen chalet style units with sliding glass doors and stunning mountain views. Huge free video library, wireless internet, heated outdoor pool. Located in one of Manchester's most scenic and historic areas. Set in the foothills of Mt. Equinox. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your North Shire Lodge & Mountain View Pub reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- North Shire Lodge & Mountain View Pub Hotel Manchester
- North Shire Lodge And Mountain View Pub
- North Shire Hotel
- North Shire Manchester