We have been staying in the Arlington/Manchester area for over 30 years. The last 13 have been spent at North Shire Lodge. We absolutely love the location, excellent food and the owners. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. Tim and Kerry treat us like family. The views are beautiful and the new gardens pleasing to enjoy. The breakfasts (which are included) far surpass any other restaurant or home cooking we have experienced. The pub menu has a great variety of excellent dishes. Not to be missed - one (or more) of Tim's fantastic drinks. In other words, North Shire has it all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quality Manchester, Vermont lodge serving a wonderful bed and breakfast style hot breakfast each morning. The Mountain View Pub is a private guest amenity serving dinner in a unique setting with a massive selection of beverages. Fourteen chalet style units with sliding glass doors and stunning mountain views. Huge free video library, wireless internet, heated outdoor pool. Located in one of Manchester's most scenic and historic areas. Set in the foothills of Mt. Equinox. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your North Shire Lodge & Mountain View Pub reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- North Shire Lodge & Mountain View Pub Hotel Manchester
- North Shire Lodge And Mountain View Pub
- North Shire Hotel
- North Shire Manchester