I've been staying here for 3 years now during the Vermont Summer Festival. Why? I like the low rates, hot breakfast, free dvd selection, nice bedding, cleanliness, lovely pool, views and quiet as it is a few miles south of the town. Most of all I always enjoy one of Tim's 145 martini choices and pub burgers in their little, cute pub seemingly just for the 12 guest rooms. They know how to give you a real Vermont stay experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quality Manchester, Vermont lodge serving a wonderful bed and breakfast style hot breakfast each morning. The Mountain View Pub is a private guest amenity serving dinner in a unique setting with a massive selection of beverages. Fourteen chalet style units with sliding glass doors and stunning mountain views. Huge free video library, wireless internet, heated outdoor pool. Located in one of Manchester's most scenic and historic areas. Set in the foothills of Mt. Equinox. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and HRS so you can book your North Shire Lodge & Mountain View Pub reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- North Shire Lodge & Mountain View Pub Hotel Manchester
- North Shire Lodge And Mountain View Pub
- North Shire Hotel
- North Shire Manchester