We took the family (from Atlanta) to Vermont to see Manchester, Sarasota and the surrounding area. The North Shire Lodge is charming, well maintained, and located just down the road from the Equinox hotel. The views at the lodge are great, full sliding glass doors to see the mountains, and a great pub / bar area for breakfast (included) and other meals if desired. We had dinner on the outside deck one night, just beautiful. We felt very welcomed by the inn-keepers who pride themselves on the lodge, the service, bartending (ask for 'The Last Word' drink), and excellent local cooking. There is a pool, but there was so much to do in the area we did not have time to jump in. You MUST do the skyline drive which takes you to the top of the mountain behind the hotel, truly amazing and great views - awesome visitor center at the top with very interesting story about the monks who own the mountain... we will be back again to the North Shire Lodge!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quality Manchester, Vermont lodge serving a wonderful bed and breakfast style hot breakfast each morning. The Mountain View Pub is a private guest amenity serving dinner in a unique setting with a massive selection of beverages. Fourteen chalet style units with sliding glass doors and stunning mountain views. Huge free video library, wireless internet, heated outdoor pool. Located in one of Manchester's most scenic and historic areas. Set in the foothills of Mt. Equinox. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your North Shire Lodge & Mountain View Pub reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- North Shire Lodge & Mountain View Pub Hotel Manchester
- North Shire Lodge And Mountain View Pub
- North Shire Hotel
- North Shire Manchester