I stayed here for one night. rooms are very clean and owners are very friendly. it is 5 minutes drive from Manchester centre and has a great view over jungle. Also there is an outside restaurant which allows you to sit and watch the area and enjoy your meal.
Since owners are living at the same place, they've took care of every small details and you feel really comfortable over there.
If I go to Vermont again, I would defiantly stay in this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will be glad you chose the Stamford Motel & Restaurant for your stay in Manchester Center, VT we are conveniently located just 1.5 miles north of the center from the designer outlets. We are set back from Route 7A and we offer 7 rooms on 5 landscaped acres with a 180 degree view of Mount Equinox. We have a selection of rooms from a single full, queen or king as well as rooms with two full size beds or two queen beds. All rooms have individually controlled thermostats, air-conditioners, TV (direct TV) microwaves and refrigerators and free coffee. We are certain that your stay with us will be pleasurable. Nipper's Cafe & Steakhouse is a 30 seat restaurant located at the motel serving breakfast from 8am - 10am midweek - 7:30am - 10am Saturday and 7:30am - 12pm and dinner from 5pm - 8pm. We grow many fresh vegetables out back in the spring - fall that are used in the restaurant. The restaurant is currently closed on Monday and Tuesday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your The Stamford Motel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stamford Hotel Manchester
- Stamford Hotel Manchester Center