“An excellent find”

Ponce Bistro
Ranked #26 of 59 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Contemporary, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: At Ponce we specialize in Exquisite Fusion Cuisine. Start the day with a perfect crema latte and flaky French crossaint. By noon the lavendar goat cheese salad beckons, followed by a home brewed cup of chai and our famous chocolate chip cookies. Finally the day is complete over a relaxing candlelight dinner of salmon tarragon bisque and tenderly broiled raspberry chipotle skirt steak, accompanied by a favorite Cabernet that you brought with you.
New York
“An excellent find”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We had planned to meet friends for lunch today at the Little Rooster Cafe in Manchester, VT. That restaurant doesn't accept charge cards, and the 4 of us weren't prepared to pay cash. So, we tried the restaurant next door- Ponce Bistro. We really enjoyed our lunch! Our waitress was attentive and helpful. I had the triple cream brie sandwich, which was filled with turkey and grapes. It was so good! My husband had the Santa Fe chicken wrap and squash soup. He really enjoyed both. He had bread pudding for dessert, and I had a macaroon cookie with dark chocolate frosting. Again, both were excellent. The seating at the restaurant is unusual, but comfortable. Prices were very reasonable. I recommend this small restaurant for anyone who wants a casual lunch in a relaxed atmosphere. Food is not served at a fast pace, but we never felt that we were waiting too long.

• Visited October 2012

Proctor, VT
“Great Find.”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Shopping the outlets with family and stumbled upon this restaurant as they first one we tried had a long wait. The service was slow, but the food was worth the wait. Will return.

• Visited October 2012
Franklin, Massachusetts
“Cute cafe”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

We went here for lunch because my husband found it when researching gluten free restaurants in the area. The menu even said, ask about our GF options. When he asked if there was a special menu, our waitress said, no but I think we have gluten free bread. Not very helpful and that was the extent of the info shared so I wasn't impressed by the service. The food was really good though and the chocolate chip cookie certainly deserves the amazing reputation it gets in these reviews!

Rochester, NY
“Cute Bistro”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Family-run cafe on the main street of Manchester Village. Nice atmosphere, however it can be very noisy due to a large table in the middle of a small room. The 10 people at the large table made it very noisy for those of us at the tables for two. Our server needed more help, but she tried very hard. Food was good.

New Jersey
“Coffee house plus”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Ponce has a small outdoor area where they serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. Their menu options are pretty diverse and the coffee/tea options are very good. I was a little disappointed that I couldn't get a crepe at 2pm because they only serve them for breakfast. Then I decided to have the onion soup special and they were already sold out. So we just had coffee/tea and a dessert - we got the last of each! I am not sure if they only make "just enough" of if they had a lot of traffic that day that wiped them out... It was not a busy day in town, so I'm thinking they make just enough. We shared a linzar tart which was good and a cranberry scone which was very different in a good way. It was very light and airy and had a lemony flavor and was not too tart (cranberries). Unfortunately, it was the last scone otherwise I would have bought another one because sharing it was just not doing it for me! I would suggest checking this place out early in the day for their baked goods.