“Cute cafe”

Ponce Bistro
Ranked #26 of 59 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Contemporary, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: At Ponce we specialize in Exquisite Fusion Cuisine. Start the day with a perfect crema latte and flaky French crossaint. By noon the lavendar goat cheese salad beckons, followed by a home brewed cup of chai and our famous chocolate chip cookies. Finally the day is complete over a relaxing candlelight dinner of salmon tarragon bisque and tenderly broiled raspberry chipotle skirt steak, accompanied by a favorite Cabernet that you brought with you.
Franklin, Massachusetts
“Cute cafe”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

We went here for lunch because my husband found it when researching gluten free restaurants in the area. The menu even said, ask about our GF options. When he asked if there was a special menu, our waitress said, no but I think we have gluten free bread. Not very helpful and that was the extent of the info shared so I wasn't impressed by the service. The food was really good though and the chocolate chip cookie certainly deserves the amazing reputation it gets in these reviews!

Rochester, NY
“Cute Bistro”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Family-run cafe on the main street of Manchester Village. Nice atmosphere, however it can be very noisy due to a large table in the middle of a small room. The 10 people at the large table made it very noisy for those of us at the tables for two. Our server needed more help, but she tried very hard. Food was good.

New Jersey
“Coffee house plus”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Ponce has a small outdoor area where they serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. Their menu options are pretty diverse and the coffee/tea options are very good. I was a little disappointed that I couldn't get a crepe at 2pm because they only serve them for breakfast. Then I decided to have the onion soup special and they were already sold out. So we just had coffee/tea and a dessert - we got the last of each! I am not sure if they only make "just enough" of if they had a lot of traffic that day that wiped them out... It was not a busy day in town, so I'm thinking they make just enough. We shared a linzar tart which was good and a cranberry scone which was very different in a good way. It was very light and airy and had a lemony flavor and was not too tart (cranberries). Unfortunately, it was the last scone otherwise I would have bought another one because sharing it was just not doing it for me! I would suggest checking this place out early in the day for their baked goods.

Manchester, Vermont
“:)”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I truly love this restaurant!!!! My favorite in town! There deserts, coffee and food is amazing!!!!! I have never had anything here that I don not like.

• Visited September 2012
“Spectacular”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Great lunch outside, BYO, followed by delicious espresso. The Spanish meatloaf sandwich was great. Exactly what we were looking for.