“:)”

Ponce Bistro
Ranked #27 of 62 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Contemporary, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: At Ponce we specialize in Exquisite Fusion Cuisine. Start the day with a perfect crema latte and flaky French crossaint. By noon the lavendar goat cheese salad beckons, followed by a home brewed cup of chai and our famous chocolate chip cookies. Finally the day is complete over a relaxing candlelight dinner of salmon tarragon bisque and tenderly broiled raspberry chipotle skirt steak, accompanied by a favorite Cabernet that you brought with you.
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I truly love this restaurant!!!! My favorite in town! There deserts, coffee and food is amazing!!!!! I have never had anything here that I don not like.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Great lunch outside, BYO, followed by delicious espresso. The Spanish meatloaf sandwich was great. Exactly what we were looking for.

Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

BYOB is always great cause you're paying for the food not the alcohol. Go across the street to the Antique place to get your wine. The Proprietor is both lnowledgeable and great. My salmon was cooked just right and pork chop cooked nice. I liked the atmosphere and the chef/owner came out personally to thank us. A treat and worth the visit

Reviewed July 24, 2012

The food was very good; the chef even changed the sauce on his scallop dish to accommodate my dislike of curry. We also loved his candied kale--yes, candied kale--you'll just have to try it. The waitress was lovely as well. Only caution is the unusual mix of furniture--the communal tables, sofa seating, and bar-height tables are well, a little different. However, the food, service, and interesting Latin music are worth the effort.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Ponce is continuing to seve fresh and creative food for both lunch and dinner and now breakfast! I recently went for dinner with my son who was visiting for the weekend. He said the mussels and sea scallops were the best he had ever had. I had a delicious vegetarian dish that the chef created with portabella mushrooms, zuchinni, tomatoes and wonderful spices served over a jasmine rice. We returned the next morning for breakfast and the open faced omlette was served with their signature french bread. My son had the puerto rican eggs and everything was amazing! Save room for dessert because one thing is better then the other. We shared a hostess cupcake and a lemon bar - both were out of this world. All desserts are made by the French pastry chef and go well with the great coffees and teas! I love the way both rooms are decorated - very cozy and relaxing- like being in someone's home for a great meal.