“Wonderful service”
Review of Brasserie L'Oustau - CLOSED

Brasserie L'Oustau
Cuisines: French, Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 1/4 mile East of Exit 4, Route 7
Description: Refined French brasserie dining, American style. Prix Fixe, Plats du Jour, Children's, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free menus.
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Service is top notch from the minute you walk in. I had the duck - perfect and my wife had a Hamburger - Tasty but just a little over done for medium-rare. We dined indoors, but if you come with a group of 6 or more, sit outdoors at there beautiful fire-pit ( weather permitting) price is worth the dinner.

There are newer reviews for Brasserie L'Oustau

Reviewed July 27, 2014

To expect excellent food with a view is a lot. But then to get it, and excellent French Food, at that, is a true treat. What a terrific meal, with superior service. Classic French, but not pretentious. Great wine, entrees and desserts. A treat on all fronts!

Reviewed July 25, 2014

Great French bistro decor and pleasant outside dining as well. Love the food and the service is very good. Plenty of parking.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

If you are looking for a place with french ambiance and great food - come here. The restaurant is very charming and the food delicious. It was very reasonably priced - you could have a prix fix menu salad, entree and dessert for $39. Since everything i was going to order was on the prix fixe it was a bargain for the quality and presentation of the food we were served. The beet salad was prettily presented and tasted great, the salmon cooked to perfection and the pot du chocolate was a great way to end the meal. Everything they brought out for other diners looked and smelled great - really don't think you can go wrong with anything on the menu.

1  Thank Ruth S
Reviewed July 24, 2014

I had dinner here with my parents and children. We were all very happy with our meals. As a vegetarian I appreciate that there is a vegetarian menu and instead of simply ordering the one vegetarian meal I can usually find on a menu, I had three entrees to choose from. I had a vegetable napoleon and it was quite different than most meals I've had and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Our server was pleasant and the extra helpers were attentive as well with water and the bread baskets as my children kept gobbling up the delicious bread. Dessert did not disappoint and the chocolate pot de creme was amazing. The owner paid a few visits to the table and was quite pleasant. If you're looking for a delicious high end meal while in Manchester, this is the place to go.

1  Thank Marianne A