“Vermont's Best”

Dining options: Reservations
South Florida, Florida
“Vermont's Best”
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

A truly great dining experience! From the setting in Manchester to the dessert to the great steaks this is the place in Vermont!

• Visited May 2013

“Great service poor food”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I found the food salty and tasteless beyond that. I'm used to dining in steak houses in Nj and Ny so I have high expectations. My $60 steak was chewy fatty and was short on flavor. The lobster bisque was salty with no depth to the flavor and only tasted ok once you mixed in the creme fresh. The creamed spinach was pathetic as it was watery and the cream ran through to form a piddle at the bottom so I was essentially eating just spinach. I have tasted far better microwave in a bag versions. i was v disappointed. The service was excellent though and it was a nice atmosphere. The cost was $200 for two main courses and a shared starter for my wife and I plus drinks. I would recommend ye olde tavern as I had a wonderful steak there for $28 and it was 10 times that of the chop house.

• Visited May 2013
Narragansett, Rhode Island
“Saturday dinner”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

THe food was average. Burgers and fries. They were very tasty. Was a rainy night and we didn't want to venture out. Was a relaxed dinner. There were familes with children and was a bit noisey at times.

Visited April 2013
Newbury, Massachusetts
“Exceptional”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

This dining cuisine and experience does not come much better and we dine on family, naturally raised Black Angus back home.....

Visited March 2013
newbury, NH USA
“Very Intimate Dining Experience”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

This was the restaurant that we celebrated our anniversary dinner. Our waiter was wonderful, and the food was outstanding. Truly, a wonderful evening!

Visited December 2012