“Great food, service, and atmosphere”

Nipper's Cafe & Steakhouse
Ranked #12 of 59 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: North Road
Description: Welcome to Nipper's Cafe and Steakhouse. Offering the best outdoor dining in Southern VT. We offer magnificient views of Mount Equinox. We strive to make every meal you dine with us a memorable experience. Nipper's has become popular amongst the locals and tourist for serving up outstanding fresh food at reasonable prices. We serve only Certified Angus Beef (CAB) steaks and fresh seafood. Whenever possible we use all local produce or preferably the vegetables come from our own organic,hydroponic gardens and all of our sauces are handcrafted on the property. We invite you to join us for a delicious home-cooked meal either in the morning or evening hours. Nipper's is the perfect setting for any size gathering and we want to make sure that your dining experience is enjoyable so you will return. We have added a large flagstone patio and fire pit for lounging.Catering, private parties and to go orders are available. We offfer a casual dining experience at a reasonable price. We look forward to serving you in the future.
Hadley, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, service, and atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2014

My wife and I went to Nipper's on a Monday night and I think that we and the staff were surprised it was so busy. There was only one waitress working for about six tables, but she handled it wonderfully. We would have had no clue based on the service we received. The food was the best we had on our trip and we had great views of the sunset on out patio seating. Everything was great, and I would go back any time I am in the Manchester, VT area.

Visited August 2014

Islip
“Excellent food & service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Both the food and service were outstanding and the owners were very friendly. Went back for breakfast after having a great dinner there!

Visited August 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Delicious homemade food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

We ate here for breakfast and it was so delicious that came back for dinner.

Breakfast was delicious and the service was fast. My daughter really enjoyed the special (waffles and fruit) and I enjoyed my eggs. We actually had breakfast here 3 times during our stay because it was so well priced and it was so good. (We did try "Up for breakfast" one morning, but were not impressed, so we kept coming back to Nipper's).

We loved breakfast so much that we brought a group of friends back for dinner. It was all delicious and homemade. The steaks were cooked perfectly and dessert was amazing! The food was very fresh (the salads were wonderful) and the service was very quick. We also really enjoyed the homemade dinner rolls that were served along side the meal.

I would highly recommend eating here. It's hard for me to say which meal is better - dinner or breakfast so I recommend trying both!

• Visited August 2014
Hartford, Connecticut
“Get the Pancakes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014

I'll keep this simple. Secret recipe....delicious...they serve real maple syrup...AND Great coffee!!

Visited July 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gourmet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the motel for two weeks and never are anywhere else. It was unnecessary. The menu is diverse and original. Everything was extremely fresh and fairly priced. You've hot to try it!

• Visited July 2014