“amazing!!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: North Road
Description: A casual dining experience offering exceptional meals at breakfast and dinner. All of our sauces, soups and dressings our handcrafted on our property. We serve prime cut steaks, fresh seafood, pork loin (one of the favorites after the steaks and seafood) at dinner, along with hamburgers, salads and panini's. Nipper's has become popular amongst the locals and tourist for serving up outstanding fresh food. Whenever possible we use all local produce or preferably the vegetables come from our own organic or hydroponic gardens. At breakfast we offer 11 different kinds of eggs benedicts and you are able to choose from 2 or 3 eggs. We offer a variety of griddle items (cinnamon french toast, pancakes and more) with mix or max options. Of course our corned beef hash is homemade. We have a variety of omelettes and you are able to have them prepared with egg whites if you like. We are located 1.5 miles North of town on route 7A - Go the extra mile, we do.
Reviewed February 28, 2013

This is the second time i have been here and it wont be the last. the food is amazing. breakfast and dinner. the service is remarkable. just some happy, attentive, and great people :) the atmosphere is really relaxing and imacculately clean!!! that is always a plus. Its just like the stamford hotel right next door owned by them also. Reasonable prices and just a great time. We will be back again soon.

SallyH123, Owner at Nipper's Cafe & Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

We are delighted that you had a pleasurable meal and found the room to be clean, the service attentive - we are very small and we are striving for perfection. We are not a four star restaurant and we don't try to be and it is quite obvious with our prices. We look forward to your return visit and hope that we can live up to your expectations once again.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

We grabbed a table at Nipper's Cafe on a Sunday evening and were the only customers in the restaurant. The owner was very nice and attentive. I got a salad with grilled chicken on it and fresh goat cheese and it was absolutely delicious. Very fresh vegetables and a delicious homemade balsamic dressing.
My husband got a steak and it was perfectly cooked. This place had great prices, a good selection to their menu and a friendly staff. We'll go back next time and probably stay at the motel as well!!

SallyH123, Owner at Nipper's Cafe & Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

How did I miss this review. I apologize for the delay. 7 months later is inexcusable. We were happy that you joined us for dinner. Sunday's are usually quite slow but they are picking up in the summer. We try to offer the very best ingredients at a reasonable price. We strive to make sure the steaks are cooked to order. Thanks a bunch and we look forward to your return visit next winter. Karen

Reviewed February 15, 2013

The food, service and atmosphere is outstanding! Great wings and Steaks! Every time we have dinner at Nipper's Cafe it's top notch. Manchester has lots of Restaurant to pick from but if you want a relaxing atmosphere and phenomenal food you only have one choice Nipper's Cafe! Thank you owners and staff of Nipper's Cafe.

Well, Manchester offers plenty of four star dining experiences if that is what you are looking for. However,k if you want a good homecooked meal at an affordable price than we are the place for you. Many thanks for the awesome review we appreciate the fact that you were able to find the time to write a review. Look forward to your return visits.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

this place has such great food but what are they thinking with that giant stinky fish tank! the smell is like a musty mold fest! it was giving me a headache. but given the good rating we stuck it out and the food really was great. Steaks were fabulous. Nice service. Friendly family staff.
Please read this and get rid of that tank!!

OUCH!!! This is perhaps why I haven't responded in quite sometime to any reviews. This was a lovely family of four that was staying at Bromley Mountain for the weekend - school field trip. Anyways they dined with us on a Monday night. We were very very slow - in fact they were are only customer. They were seated without a wait - yes right next to the SMELLY fish tank. Now mind you they had two daughters - ages 12 and 10 or 10 and 8. The kids loved the fish tank and I mean loved it. One daughter constantly kept getting up to look at it and ask questions. I had several converstations with the family and found them to be very very pleasant. I truly believed that they enjoyed the entire experience - the husband asked for a business card on the way out the door. I asked if she would consider writing a review. Not once during the entire evening did she mention a smell or talk about an odor from the fish tank. Thus I guess you can say I was very caught off guard by her review actucally hurt. I realize that I have a terrible sense of smell. That week I asked everyone who came into dine with us if they smelled an odor. Only one other lady said she could smell the tank only if she stood next to the tank - if she was across the room she didn't smell anything. As I stated earlier we were dead - the only party I did all night - I would have been able to accomodate the needs of this family and moved them across the room so the mother wasn't bothered by the odor - she never asked. Now this is a case of if you don't speak up - I can't fix it, but please don't give us three stars when everything else was a delight. I appreciate the fact that you found the time to write this review. I just wish you could have told me instead of making it public.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

We were staying at the Stanford Motel for the 2nd time, but first opportunity to have dinner. Food was great, setting is simple and relaxed, and there was a great acoustical guitar player /singer. Perfect way to end a long drive. Looking forward to going back!

COZY and DELICIOUS - says it all. Thanks a bunch for taking the time to write a review. We are happy you had a wonderful stay and that you enjoyed your meal. We look forward to you returning again next winter if not sooner. Thanks, Karen