“Fantastic little Restaurant”

Cuisines: American, International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 3, 2014

What a great place! If you like small, intimate restaurants with great food and great service, then this is the place for you.

1  Thank Jim S

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Love the cozy feel of the place... you could be at "chez....("your friends")". The owners are both visible during service and working hard-- cooking, serving, mixing drinks, mingling with guests....Their passion is evident. My server was attentive and knowledgeable. He definitely steered me in the right direction. The start was awesome hot, fresh made bread served with home-made olive tapanade. i ate it all- no shame. I got the carmelized mango salmon appetizer- very, very nice blend of salty and sweet. For an entree, I got the lobster served on grilled portabello with parmesan which was very tasty. To be honest, the sauce was very watery. It was good to soak up with more bread but it was a bit too wet for my taste. I passed on dessert (I considered all the bread my dessert!). All in all- I would definitely go back. The owners were lovely and passionate even though it wasn't quite the "haute cuisine" I'd just experienced in Canada. They are authentic, the food is terrific and I loved the atmosphere. A very nice experience. I'd go back and bring friends!

Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

We were excited to try this restaurant after reading several of the reviews and checking out the varied menu. The restaurant is very small and cozy. We had studied the menu before and had a good idea of what we wanted. For appetizers I had the chicken chicharron with cilantro. Although the pieces of chicken were big I loved it and even wanted to lick the sauce off my fingers but held back. My husband had the risotto with lobster sauce which was rich and creamy. For dinner I had the shrimp with mofongo, which are green bananas mashed with seasoning and spices. It was a mouth watering dish. My husband had the pulled pork which was exceptional. We loved the variety of the menu and found the explanation for the different dishes a great story that the owners told us. We finished the dinner with a chocolate mouse prepared in a chocolate almond shell. This was the perfect finishing touch for a great dinner. Enjoy this dining experience when you visit Manchester.

1  Thank Ps59_15
Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

This small restaurant (only holds about 25) is a real find! I highly recommend the schnitzel and anything else on the menu is also great! Go, quickly!

Reviewed April 5, 2014

We enjoyed a dinner at the Silver Fork, a small space with six tables and six seats at the bar. We were lucky to get two seats at the bar at the last minute on a Saturday night. The spinich salad with pecans ,lobster risotto, rack of lamb were excellent. The eggplant, vegetable & goat cheese bake was flavorful but didn't contain much eggplant. The staff was very friendly, gave excellent recommendation on the wine, a wonderful Zinfandel which was a generous glass, fairly priced. Overall a very enjoyable dining experience. We will visit again when in Manchester.

1  Thank Kathy P