“Delicious”

Cuisines: American, International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Four of us had lunch here on a Saturday. We found they do not have a seperate lunch menu from their dinner menu, so we spent a little more than we had planned.

We made a lunch out of appetizers which were quite good. They had a three cheese soup that we all enjoyed. Because the cheese was so stringy, they provided each of us with scissors to cut it. Great idea.

The service was tops. One of the owners, Melody, checked on us and we had a nice conversation with her. A very friendly place with a cozy atmosphere.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

My husband and I enjoyed everything at this gem of a restaurant. The cocktail menu is amazing and I adored the seasonal martini i had.
Make sure to make a reservation as it is a tiny place.

1  Thank bhappy50
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Fantastic food and genuine hospitality. Tiny venue but big flavors and great owners and staff make for a wonderful dining experience here.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Equinox for five nights and ate here twice! Dinner was an eclectic blend of the owners life travels and was really different and delicious, both nights we chatted with the owners and they were very warm and welcoming. Beware killer martinis! Cheers!

Reviewed November 27, 2012

I could wax rapsodiic about how wonderful the dining experience is at Silver Fork. Instead, I will simply say that in over 25 years of visiting the Manchester area and eating at all the restaurants, this was the most memorable meal we have ever enjoyed in this lovely town. It is must visit on all counts.

2  Thank carandken