“WONDERFUL INTIMATE DINING EXPERIENCE”
Review of Silver Fork

Silver Fork
Ranked #1 of 59 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American, International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
NJ
“WONDERFUL INTIMATE DINING EXPERIENCE”
Reviewed December 15, 2011

Silver Fork just opened in the fall of 2011.
Owner Chef and wife recent arrivals in the area formerly owned and operated restaurants in Puerto Rico where they received regional "silver fork" recognition hence the name.

Restaurant has only 6/7 tables, 5 seats at Bar. Food was excellent!!

Pomfret, Connecticut
“Tremendous Dining Experience - One of the Best!”
Reviewed December 11, 2011

Quite simply one of the finest dining experiences I have ever enjoyed!
I travel quite a bit for work and pleasure and have been fortunate enough to have eaten at some of the finest restaurants. The Silver Fork beats all but 1 or 2. Stop reading this review and call over there to get a reservation...now! Because they are small (6 tables and 5 seats at the bar), they may not have availability, try for the bar and you can often get in. The concierge at the Equinox told us it was a three week wait for reservation, but we were able to dine at the bar TWICE in two days over Thanksgiving weekend.
Mark is a brilliant chef. Puts great care into the preparation, execution and presentation. His creativity is masterful and he uses the best of local ingredients. His wife is lovely at the front of the house. The bartender was fantastic as well.
You may have noticed I said we ate there TWICE in two days. I have never eaten 2 consecutive days the same restaurant (not counting Starbucks as a restaurant here). But it was so good night 1, that as we were leaving I asked Melody to hold a spot for us the following evening which she kindly did. I even talked another nice couple at our hotel into dining there our second night.
I really cannot say enough, so I hope you stopped reading the first time I told you to stop reading and get over there...If not, do it now. You will love the Silver Fork!

• Visited November 2011
new york
“great food”
Reviewed December 6, 2011

charming 6 table restaurant recently opened. excellent service, well prepared delicious food.

Miami Beach, Florida
“Wonderful Lunch!”
Reviewed December 2, 2011

Everything about my visit to the Silver Fork was exquisite. My lunch date concurs. From the savory lentil sausage soup to the quiet but attentive service and every lovely facet of dining out in between, we enjoyed every minute. Congratulations, Silver Fork! Welcome to Manchester.

1 Thank Winedineandtravel
Manchester, Vermont
“Silver Fork, Platinum food and service!”
Reviewed November 23, 2011

Silver Fork is new to the Manchester, VT area! Mark and Melanie French have created a unique and wonderful addition to the fine dinning choices in the Manchester and the Mountains region. Mark is a multi-talented chef , that brings a special flare to each artistic dish he prepares for your enjoyment. Melanie , welcomes you into this cozy, wonderful dinning experience, with a special home feel. Thank you Mark & Melanie! I am already thinking about other menu items. Meg & I will order on our next visit to Silver Fork, with your platinum food and service!

• Visited November 2011