“Great food & Great service”

Mulligans of Manchester
Ranked #18 of 59 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: American cuisine - Restaurant & Sports Bar with nine TVs Across the street from the infamous Inn At Manchester Close to Equinox Hotel, Taconic Hotel & Hampton Suites Good Food Good Times Dine on our Patio or Inside one of our unique dining rooms We are the friendly place in town Can't wait to see ya Open daily @ Noon. Bar stays open after kitchen closes
Reviewed October 10, 2020

After a long day of hiking, my husband and I stopped in for dinner. He had wings & fries & I had nachos.......my goodness the food was excellent and the nachos are so large!! Service was fabulous! We were in the area for 7 days and stopped here twice, had we stopped here earlier in the trip, most meals would have been had here! Second trip we had French dip & outside in sandwich.....again did not dissappoint. OH YEAH, salted pretzel is AMAZING!

Date of visit: October 2020
Write a reviewReviews (609)

Reviewed October 7, 2020

.....rated the meal she had here as one of her BEST fish & chip experiences! I had the terrific Reuben sandwich. Both dishes were accompanied by a nice mound of fries (chips). Only negative comment: the Reuben was served with a honey-mustard which I think is a mis-step for Reuben purists. Whole grain, spicy mustard option? Friendly service provided by Darlene. Would definitely return here again.

Date of visit: October 2020
2  Thank WasOnce
Reviewed October 1, 2020

Because a lot of restaurants were closed, we ate at Mulligans 3 times. We were not disappointed at all. The nachos, soup, wings and chicken were great. The staff was great despite being shorthanded.

Reviewed September 27, 2020

This restaurant is great. They are handling the pandemic restrictions beautifully and I will never ever forget our server casually asking for our last name and phone number just in case contact tracing needed to happen. I was impressed and now know better why Vermont is green.

The patio tables were well spaced and comfortable. Our server was attentive and fun. The food was delicious and abundant and they have a wide range of draft beers to choose from.

I’ve included pics of my onion soup and fried clams. Don’t let the looks of the soup fool you. LOL I know it’s not looking all too pretty, but damn that was a good onion soup! Any of you who know me will remember my high standards for this classic..... Mulligans is right up there near the top!
Fried clams were equally good, well seasoned and abundant, and the French fried were tasty and cooked perfectly.

Overall this restaurant is a definite keeper for great food at a reasonable price.

Reviewed September 24, 2020

We just stopped by on a whim, and ate outside. Good service, split a hamburger which was as much as two of us needed. Ordered a slice of blueberry pie, the best I've ever tasted.