“Excellent lunch on the patio!”

Mulligans of Manchester
Ranked #18 of 59 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: American cuisine - Restaurant & Sports Bar with nine TVs Across the street from the infamous Inn At Manchester Close to Equinox Hotel, Taconic Hotel & Hampton Suites Good Food Good Times Dine on our Patio or Inside one of our unique dining rooms We are the friendly place in town Can't wait to see ya Open daily @ Noon. Bar stays open after kitchen closes
Reviewed September 27, 2020

This restaurant is great. They are handling the pandemic restrictions beautifully and I will never ever forget our server casually asking for our last name and phone number just in case contact tracing needed to happen. I was impressed and now know better why Vermont is green.

The patio tables were well spaced and comfortable. Our server was attentive and fun. The food was delicious and abundant and they have a wide range of draft beers to choose from.

I’ve included pics of my onion soup and fried clams. Don’t let the looks of the soup fool you. LOL I know it’s not looking all too pretty, but damn that was a good onion soup! Any of you who know me will remember my high standards for this classic..... Mulligans is right up there near the top!
Fried clams were equally good, well seasoned and abundant, and the French fried were tasty and cooked perfectly.

Overall this restaurant is a definite keeper for great food at a reasonable price.

Date of visit: September 2020
Write a reviewReviews (609)

Reviewed September 24, 2020

We just stopped by on a whim, and ate outside. Good service, split a hamburger which was as much as two of us needed. Ordered a slice of blueberry pie, the best I've ever tasted.

Reviewed September 12, 2020 via mobile

Food was good, not great. Classic pub food. Can’t go wrong as an option but would not consider it a special destination.

2  Thank CHD3
Reviewed August 20, 2020

Pretty average pub food, decent selection of beers. Nice outdoor seating area. Waiter we had was a bit grumpy and forgetful.

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed August 15, 2020

Had the largest Caesar salad with grilled chicken I've ever had (and sardines) - very good, couldn't finish it all. Cost was reasonable, service was great. Can eat inside or outside. Safety was paid attention to as well.

Date of visit: August 2020