“Great local bar”

Mulligans
Ranked #18 of 60 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: One of a chain. Do not confuse with Manchester ME.
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband & I walked to Mulligan's for a few drinks and something small to eat. We sat in the bar area. The bartender and other employees were extremely nice. Food and drinks were good. If you like bacon, try the Applewood smoked wings.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Our waitress was Kim. She did not smile or make any conversation. She was extremely standoffish. To boot, my son ordered the mini nachos that were over cooked to burnt on the outside so had to dig deep to get to melted cheese. The pork soup was very delicious. The kids ordered the steak sub where Kim said they couldn't pick the temperature of the steak but the steak was nothing more than a steak on a slice of bread, not a sandwich, and could have picked a temperature. My son ordered the Betty's Banquet to go and the chicken was again "overcooked" and to get the sandwich in the to go container they must have broken the tooth pick and he almost chewed it when he bit into the sandwich. I had the lobster special which was enjoyable. I think the place is undependable with the food but I will probably go back for convenience, however I will be sure to ask for a different waitress.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Wow! This place was awesome. The staff was super friendly and the food was awesome. Reasonably priced and great drinks. We will be going back often.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Had steak one day - then Sheppard Pie the next. Magnificent. They also had a trivia contest (I did not win :-( )

Reviewed May 10, 2013

We went here on the advice of friends and it was definitely worth it. The food was really good, price not bad, and ambiance was very country and attractive. We'll go back!