“Great meal”

Mulligans
Ranked #18 of 60 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: One of a chain. Do not confuse with Manchester ME.
Reviewed September 29, 2012

My husband and I opted to sit in the sports bar section. They have crafted beer. We both had the delicious New England clam chowder. My husband had fork tender sirloin and mashed potatoes. I had the moist apple/cranberry stuffed pork. We had room to share a blueberry cobler with ice cream. Compliments to the chef, Shane.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

We were staying at a B&B in Jamaica, VT and couldn't find the Mulligan's on Stratton mountain. Bad GPS or whatever, and turns out the Stratton mountain restaurant was not visible from the road (being located in a pedestrian only area). It was getting late and the kids were hungry. So we drove all the way to Manchester to that Mulligans. Our waitress was so cheerful and served us quickly (it was now about 8:30pm and the kitchen closed at 9pm). The kids loved their mac and cheese and my quesadilla was just fine, as was the local beer I had (just don't remember the name of it). For moderately priced food and a sports-themed pub (with dining room as well), this fit the bill for us. The kids liked the boxing ring themed seating area.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

My wife and I had a great meal at Mulligans. I started with the gazpacho which was delicious, and my wife and I had prime rib. The prime rib was perfect. The most pleasant part of the evening was the wonderful service we recieved from our waitress. She was attentive,witty and friendly. We will definitely return.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

This place was highly recommended by my father in law. The prime rib was under cooked, tough and tasted nasty. To call this thing a prime rib is an insult to the prime ribs in general. The other people at the people said that their steaks were dry and were basically not trhilled about the food.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We ran and did not walk to the bar to get much need rest from the outlets and were not disappointed. The beer was great and the food was was a good value. The bar had a good atmosphere.