“Ummmm, so good!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Keene, New Hampshire
“Ummmm, so good!”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

There were 5 of us and we all ordered different meals. One in our party was able to sample all 5 meals and all were terrific. My husband used to drive by frequently and said, "if I knew it was this good, I would have stopped every time I went by." A great find and we'll definitely be visiting again.

Visited September 2013

NYC
“I'd take you here”
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Doesn't seem to be an actual original 50's diner, but what great diner food - maybe even better. My Farmer Bob Skillet Breakfast was one of the best meals ever. The whole wheat toast (you get bread choices) was fabulous. Can you believe I start this review with the toast? What's toast? That thing you shovel with. No, this is an experience in it's self. Preservative-free and made with love, then generously spread with melted butter. Heaven. The skillet was a traditional cast iron filled with potato chunks, bacon crumbles and delicious sausage covered with melted Vermont cheddar. Not enough? Topped with two eggs any style. I will enjoy my heart attack. My partner had the eggs Benedict. He wanted extra hollandaise because it was sooo home-made good. If you're in Manchester Center, spend a morning here.

Visited September 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great food and diner experience”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Breakfast all day long! Which was perfect because we were there around 1 on a Saturday and I wanted breakfast but my 3 dining companions didn't. Portions= generous but not at the expense of flavor and taste. I had a skillet breakfast and it was very hearty. Waitress was great and kept our glasses filled. Also very personable and offered good recommendations. Old school feel with booths and juke boxes at most tables and 1 big one. It wasn't fine dining but if you want a diner experience- you won't be disappointed!

• Visited September 2013
Lake Hughes, California
“old school diner”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

great atmosphere and good food. It is a simple 50's style east coast diner with great service and home cooked food that will satisfy your appitite

Visited August 2013
“Better than usual diner food.”
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

Early morning breakfast stop on the way to Saratoga Springs. Ordered fried eggs, potatoes and wheat toast - all cooked perfectly and very tasty. The whole wheat toast was home made. Yummy. Hubby thought service was a bit spotty.

• Visited August 2013