“A Good family restaurant!”
Review of Bob's Diner

Bob's Diner
Ranked #19 of 61 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 16, 2012

We had dinner at Bob's Diner. We sat in a comfortable booth with one of those machines that plays songs that you choose [for a price].
It was nostalgic to hear songs this way and very enjoyable.
The food was very good. Portions were plentiful, but part of my wife's dinner was presented cold and had to be sent back for reheating. Afterwards, the food was good with free soda refills.

There are newer reviews for Bob's Diner

Reviewed May 11, 2012

This diner serves a very good breakfast and like many diners has an extensive menu for lunch and dinner. Egg and pancake dishes are good with some interesting variations although it is a bit annoying to be charged extra for real maple syrup in Vermont. Service is prompt and very friendly. Convenient location if you are heading to Bromley or Stratton.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

I have been going to Bob's on and off for years. The food is usually OK but inconsistent. This time there was a still frozen French fry on the plate with the cooked French fries and cold home fries on the burrito plate. The thing that turns me off the most though is how dirty it is inside. The first thing you see upon entering is how filthy the stools at the counter are. Don't look too close at everything else or you will loss your appetite! I think it will be a while before we go back.

1  Thank cleelink
Reviewed March 17, 2012

I have been to Bob's Diner with my wife on several occasions in the past but after this last experience, definitely no more. We wanted a simple burger and they could not even get it right. My wife's burger, ordered well-done, was almost crisp and totally dried out. My Beefalo burger, ordered medium, came out medium-raw, medium on the outside and cold and raw in the middle. I asked for it to be cooked more. They threw the burder back on the grill and placed the rest under the warming lamps. I ended up with dry , crisp burger, hot limp lettuce, warm tomato and onion slice and cold soft french fries. And then a bill for over $31. Looking around also revealed more dirt everywhere including even the window sills than exists in my company warehouse. GIVE THIS PLACE A BIG MISS!! Better and cheaper to go to McDonald's. What am I saying, I haven't been there ib years but honestly, $10 for a poor quality burger is over the top and then to have it served with dirt on the side is just unacceptible.

1  Thank Rablogan
Reviewed March 13, 2012

There's a big menu. It's a bustling family kinda place. Good vibe. Good food. Diner, Vermont style.