“Good food / good selection”

Christos' Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #19 of 59 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Bayville, New Jersey
“Good food / good selection”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

Went here for a quick bite to eat and we enjoyed our lunch. I got the eggplant panini and my husband got an italian sub. We thought it was only going to be pizza so we were surprised to see the large selection of choices. They also serve beer which is a nice touch.

• Visited July 2013

Berkshire, Massachusetts
“Below average pizza....doughy crust...not fully cooked.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

I used to frequent Christo's quite a bit when I lived near Manchester. It has been a while since I have been back and I was SOOO DISAPPOINTED! I order a basic pepperoni pizza and they screwed up my order by putting peppers, mushrooms and onions on it as well. I waited another 45 minutes before I received the correct pizza and when I started to eat it I noticed the crust wasn't thoroughly cooked through and the crust was doughy and gross. I am Italian and know great pizza (the best is in Northern Italy by the way) and I don't expect miracles in some restaurants but pizza should be fairly easy to make AVERAGE and in my opinion, this is below average. Not worth the trouble...there are plenty of other restaurants in Manchester that you will be much happier eating at.

North Carolina
“Great pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

My husband and I ate there w/9 others while visiting Manchester. We enjoyed the food and service! I would recommend this restaurant.

• Visited July 2013
montreal
“Must do”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

We visit Manchester every couple of months and Christo's is a "must do" every time. I must admit, everytime we have the Christo's Special pizza, and everytime it's delish ! Don't arrive in a hurry - it takes time - but you won't be disappointed with the wait.

Ridgefield, Connecticut
“casual”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

nice spot for good quick pizza, pasta and great salads. Beer and wine by the glass. very casual but great local spot for a quick hassle free dinner