“Just a regular pizza joint...”

Christos' Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #17 of 60 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Nothing unlike any other family owned pizza place. House salad, pasta pizza...ok but not out of this world. I would probably skip it if we went there again.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I am from Manhattan, New York and I am a very picky eater. It is difficult to impress me; however, the smell of the restaurant from the outside drew me in. I ordered a pizza and it was fantastic. The crust was very fluffy and their homemade dressing was amazing. I could not believe that there was such a hidden treasure in Manchester. I will definitely go there again!!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I was craving something like pizza or pasta, so walked down the center of the village from my motel to eat here. I chose the cheese ravioli...good choice. Just the right amount of ravioli, cooked to just the perfect al dente texture. Good, chunky tomato sauce on top and two large slices of garllic bread served along-side. Simple, but well-executed. Service was quick and efficient.

1  Thank agmom98
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Just walking in the front door will put a smile on your face adn the food does not disappoint. A must visit on your trip. Best pizza I have had in a long time.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

I tend to read the reviews on here with a grain of salt, so when I heard people mention that the wait staff was unfriendly I didn't really pay much attention (we all have different expectations).

Well the food was ok, not more. It wasnt bad nor was it good. I'm sure that there has to be a better pizza in town. We always take a plain pizza when trying new places so it's not like the toppings had anything to do with it.
As far as the employees, I felt guilty giving them my order because they seemed too busy in the conversation they were all having.

Not a bad place for a quick fix (our food was served within 15 minutes) but I can't believe that this is the best pizza that Manchester has to offer at almost $20 for a medium.