“Great lunch!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: It opened about 2 weeks ago
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Great place for a light lunch. My husband and I were eating heavy dinners on vacation, and I was wanting something lighter for lunch. We stopped in and had shrimp spring rolls and an orange Cosmo. It hit the spot. The food was great as well as the service.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

This is the second time this year that we've had lunch here and loved our selection of 4 appetizers to share. One day we'll get back there for a dinner meal. They had outdoor dining.

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

On a recent trip to Manchester Vermont my wife and I decided we wanted to try something a little out of the ordinary. We noticed Thai Basil right on main street. It's hard to miss as they have an outdoor dining area right in front of the restaurant. We ate in there outside dining area it was a nice choice. If you're in the mood for Thai food when in Manchester we would highly recommend eating at Thai Basil it was excellent you will be not be disappointed

Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

My nephew chose this restaurant. He has been here many times. What a good choice! Our server Denice was very knowledgable and helpful with the menu. She also has a great personality. We all enjoyed our food. Cudos to the cooks. All of the staff was very friendly.
Make this restaurant one of your stops.

Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

Massaman curry is quite good. I would ask for more veggies in it, however. The basil spring rolls are scrumptious. The patio is cute. Wait staff was adequate, although distracted at times by a cooking show on the Food Network. This was funny since there were no patrons at the bar.