“Great lunch! ”

Seasons Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 60 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: This place is temporarily closed due to holiday. WE WILL BE CLOSED EASTER SUNDAY! AND APRIL 24TH - MAY 1ST Open for Lunch and Dinner. Take out available. Outdoor seating/pet friendly. Music duo's under the stars on Friday nights in the summer. Family owned and run.
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

We just came back from a great lunch at seasons. We are pleasantly surprised with the quality and taste of the food. I had one of the best soups ever had there, and the sandwiches were great too. All the staff were especially friendly and helpful, will be back!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

A local friend recommended Seasons while we were touring the area. The soup and salad selections were terrific. We enjoyed a lobster appetizer that we wish were available as a main course. The service was prompt and the pricing reasonable.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

We had dinner at Seasons at the recommendation of our innkeeper and were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food. We had assumed it would be bar food, but there was more to the menu than met the eye. I had the quinoa and kale salad which was excellent and my husband had the burger, which was cooked just the way he ordered it. We shared a brownie dessert, the brownie was fresh and chewy, The wait staff was friendly and attentive. We noticed that there were a lot of locals there - the fresh food at reasonable prices is the reason.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

We decided to try Seasons for dinner & couldn't have been more happy with our choice! My fiance had the Chicken Marsala and she felt it was one of the best Chicken Marsala dishes she had ever had. I had the Rib Eye steak which was well cooked & tasty, but nothing very extraordinary. The gentleman that greeted us and the waitress that served us were very friendly & welcoming. The atmosphere in Seasons was quite cozy & relaxing. We really enjoyed our dinner here and we will definitely return to Seasons for dinner when we go back to Manchester.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

While traveling through Manchester we pulled into Seasons Restaurant. We chose to sit outside in the pretty garden. Our waiter was very friendly and attentive! I ordered the burger and sweet potato fries. My husband had chicken BLT on ciabatta bread, and sweet potato fries. The fries were fresh and tasted homemade. The burger was cooked perfectly, my husband liked his chicken sandwich. We also shared a white and dark chocolate mouse cake which was delicious! I am very happy we stopped here, and would highly recommend! There were other meals I'd like to try at another time.