“Not worth it”

Seasons Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 60 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: This place is temporarily closed due to holiday. WE WILL BE CLOSED EASTER SUNDAY! AND APRIL 24TH - MAY 1ST Open for Lunch and Dinner. Take out available. Outdoor seating/pet friendly. Music duo's under the stars on Friday nights in the summer. Family owned and run.
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Today I had lunch at this restaurant for the third time. Each time the person who sat me refused to seat me at an unoccupied table stating that the restaurant has a policy for seating one or two people. They said that they must keep tables for four open in case the restaurant gets busy. The restaurant did not get busy on any of my three visits. The food is decent, the service is amateur, and the crowd is geriatric. There are many other pales for a burger or salad.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

After Outlet shopping in the morning, we grabbed a quick lunch at the Seasons Restaurant. We had great food and the service was wonderful! Very enjoyable!

Reviewed November 16, 2012

I was there for the first time this past weekend and was very surprised. I had heard mixed reviews when they first opened but I guess they got the kinks out because we had a great time. We were greeted at the door and seated by a very pleasant man who was so friendly you couldn't help but smile. Then we got fabulous apps and meals and the dessert was scrumptious. All this with a great waiter too. I would definitely go back for another look

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Summer is the best at the outside seating. However, the interior is very nicely set up with interesting and attractive furnishings. Menu is creative and well presented. Staff can be variable in degree of friendliness, but efficient.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Four of us were just here for the weekend and looking in at the shops. It was a good place to stop and eat. The atmosphere was cozy and pleasant. Service was good. We only had sandwiches, but the menu offered a good variety with a gourmet flavor to choose from. They also have a full bar and outside seating in good weather. Check their website for entertainment events. Good casual dining!