“Excellent fun, Andrew is great!”

Manchester Hot Glass
Ranked #3 of 18 Shopping in Manchester
More attraction details
Owner description: Manchester Hot Glass is a glass blowing studio & gallery in Manchester, Vermont. Check out our popular Glassblowing 101 class and learn the craft yourself!Having read a few not so hot reviews I would like to add that Glass making is not a slow process. We work with HOT Glass and to do so you need to keep moving. I dont rush people, I work at a pace that is nessassary to make quality glass.
Reviewed April 8, 2014

My husband, mother in law and sister in law all made a stunning piece of glass with Andrew. It was a lot of fun and well worth paying a little extra to make something other than a paperweight. I made a beautiful carafe which I have thoroughly enjoyed using at home. Andrew is a funny guy who keeps you entertained throughout. When I tell people that I made the carafe they are simply amazed as I was when I actually did it!

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Once in a lifetime experience!! Took the two hour class with Andrew and Molly- they are amazing, knowledgeable, and gracious - several times I almost "lost" the piece I was working on, and they stepped right in and saved the day. Totally worth your time and cost of class - you'll be glad you did! Thank you Andrew and Molly for the memories - great time - learned a lot - laughed a lot!!

Reviewed March 25, 2014

On an anniversary trip, the Concierge recommended we try glass blowing at Manchester Hot Glass. We had so much fun! We booked the extended private class and was able to make 4 items each. My husband and I each made 2 paperweights, a glass and then an object of choice. I made a vase and my husband made a pitcher.

The staff is funny and informative. They helped us make great art and we had such a good time. It's worth going back just to do it again. We purchased several pieces for wedding gifts which arrived safely to their newlywed owners.

I follow Manchester Hot Glass on facebook and can't wait to order more pieces and to go back again to learn more techniques!

1  Thank DKP146
Reviewed February 21, 2014

We have been doing an annual weekend warriors trip to Bromley and always make time for a glass blowing experience here. You will be hooked! The adults and kids love it. Must go.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

This is a must stop if you want to spend an hour or so with a knowledgeable, fun, good guy Andrew Weill. His already made products are excellent but the hands on studio work is where the fun truly begins. He will spend the time to explain the process, share local flare, and make you laugh all the while you make your own glass bowl/stein/paperweight. While we didn't have our kids, we will be bringing them the next time we are in Manchester. Don't miss this hidden jewel on Elm St!