“Great farm to table Mex”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cilantro Taco

Cilantro Taco
Ranked #7 of 59 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Fast Food
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
scarsdale, ny
“Great farm to table Mex”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

So this is going to drive people nuts but this place does not pretend to be anything that it's not. You're not going to go here for dinner but this is the perfect antidote to the rather tedious outlet shopping in Manchester. (there are some local stores including a great bookstore). This place delivers fresh tacos at a reasonable price in a basic environment.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank rangersfans

Newtown, CT
“So good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

This is a perfect place for lunch during a day of outlet shopping. The food is fresh and flavorful. I had a mini mushroom burrito and my boyfriend had a chicken burrito. Both were delicious.

• Visited July 2014
New York City, New York
“A MUST!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

Every time my wife and I are visiting Manchester we have to stop here to grab lunch. The best burritos we've ever had, perfectly prepared and absolutely delicious. We normally get a veggie wrap with their house queso and sauce.

1 Thank TSAS64
Los Angeles, CA
“Good, casual Mexican fast food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

The restaurant offers a very simple formula. You order at a counter. They prepare your burrito, taco or tostada in front of you, to your liking. The food is fresh, simple and reasonably priced. I live in Los Angeles so I'm picky about Mexican food. This was good, not great, and definitely not authentic. I like the fact that they offer vegan alternatives. There are different salsas from which to choose which is always appreciated. You can order food to go or sit at one of the tables in the restaurant. This isn't a place where you will get attentive table service. Enjoy.

• Visited May 2014
Kansas City, Missouri
“Fresh and pretty authentic Mexican ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were in town for my medical conference. We ate at Cilantro 3 times, if that tells you anything. I liked the street tacos a lot. The barbacoa meat was the best. My husband had the burritos. Ingredients are fresh and sourced locally. I also highly recommend the magic unicorn dessert bar. Staff is super friendly and it was obvious they liked wolfing together and interacting with the public. It made for a great experience.

1 Thank SexyDO