I paid extra for a suite, and I'm glad I did! It was still reasonable--cheaper than most B & B's--and the room was BEAUTIFUL. Clean, tasteful, and the pool was wonderful as well. The adjoining restaurant was a real deal with excellent, reasonably priced food. We had a wonderful night in Manchester, and will surely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palmer House is a 4 season resort located in Manchester center, only a short walk from the center of town. We offer a variety of rooms and suites with either a king bed or two double beds. Our suites offer a king bed, fireplace, two person jacuzzi and a private balcony with views of the trout/Bass pond and Equinox Mountain. During the summer and fall months enjoy our 9 hole par 3 golf course, two tennis courts and our own stocked trout/Bass pond. In the summer take a refreshing swim in our heated outdoor pool with attached jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Palmer House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmer House Hotel Manchester
- Palmer Hotel Manchester Center
- Palmer Motel Manchester Center