Our room was very nice and large with a king bed, sofa, wing back chair, desk and armoire with tv. It looked as if it had been redecorated and was very clean. We look forward to staying at the Palmer House on our trips to Manchester in the future. The winter rate was in effect so we really got our money's worth.
Dinner at the Ole Tavern was great too. We enjoyed it so much the first night that we went back the second night also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palmer House is a 4 season resort located in Manchester center, only a 1/2 mile from the center of town. We offer a variety of rooms and suites with either a king bed or two double beds. Our suites offer a king bed, fireplace, two person jacuzzi and a private balcony with views of the trout pond and Equinox Mountain. During the summer and fall months enjoy our 9 hole par 3 golf course, two tennis courts and our own stocked trout pond. In the summer take a refreshing swim in our heated outdoor pool with attached jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Orbitz so you can book your Palmer House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmer House Hotel Manchester
- Palmer Hotel Manchester Center
- Palmer Motel Manchester Center