My son and I stayed at the Palmer House in August 2013 while doing a 4 day bike ride in Vermont. We stayed at a few motels/hotels in the area, both my son and I agreed that the Palmer House was by far the best! The room was very clean, spacious and had a large dressing area next to the bathroom. The grounds are well manicured with a 9 hole golf course. There is also a beautiful pond on the property with rooms overlooking the pond. The group of cyclists that we were with all commented how nice the Palmer House was. It is obvious that the owners and employees take pride in the Palmer House. If you plan on a visit to the area, I would highly recommend you consider the Palmer House.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palmer House is a 4 season resort located in Manchester center, only a short walk from the center of town. We offer a variety of rooms and suites with either a king bed or two double beds. Our suites offer a king bed, fireplace, two person jacuzzi and a private balcony with views of the trout/Bass pond and Equinox Mountain. During the summer and fall months enjoy our 9 hole par 3 golf course, two tennis courts and our own stocked trout/Bass pond. In the summer take a refreshing swim in our heated outdoor pool with attached jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Palmer House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmer House Hotel Manchester
- Palmer Hotel Manchester Center
- Palmer Motel Manchester Center