We stayed at the Palmer House a couple weekends ago. Check in was easy and the room was HUGE. Had a nice sofa and chair plus desk. Sink in the bathroom as well a one right outside the bathroom. Everything was very clean. We did use the outdoor pool which was clean and towels were provided. Great location to downtown and the wedding we were going to at the Equinox Hotel. Only issue was upon check out we found our debit card had been charged to "hold for incidentals" when we did provide a credit card upon check in for the sole reason of not having our bank hold this amount for several days. We travel often and are aware of the hold "issue" on debit cards. Not a huge deal BUT I would definitely make it a point to clarify which card you want used if you initially paid to reserve your room with a debit card. Nice amenities and location, we would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palmer House is a 4 season resort located in Manchester center, only a 1/2 mile from the center of town. We offer a variety of rooms and suites with either a king bed or two double beds. Our suites offer a king bed, fireplace, two person jacuzzi and a private balcony with views of the trout pond and Equinox Mountain. During the summer and fall months enjoy our 9 hole par 3 golf course, two tennis courts and our own stocked trout pond. In the summer take a refreshing swim in our heated outdoor pool with attached jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Palmer House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmer House Hotel Manchester
- Palmer Hotel Manchester Center
- Palmer Motel Manchester Center