TripAdvisor
Manchester
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews welsh family rooms were very clean reasonable rates lovely grounds lawn games nice property chain hotels close to town stay there again two sinks horse show yogurt a great place to stay walking distance nice pool mini fridge outlet shopping
Selected filters
Reviewed September 29, 2019

Second time we stayed here. Very clean and comfortable. Close to shops in Manchester, most would want to drive into town. Owners are very friendly and helpful. A lot to see in the area with great views of the mountains.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
VincentA1709, General Manager at Aspen at Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2019

Thanks for staying with us while visiting Manchester. We hope to see you again

Reviewed September 27, 2019

We decided, on short notice, to spend the night in Manchester. We found the Aspen and are very glad we did. It is an old style one story drive to your door facility. It has been modernized and is very will done, clean, and spacious room. The management was great and helpful. Although it was busy it was quiet and peaceful. Great sleeping.

The price is a little high but I think that anything in Manchester that nice is going to be similar in price. A minimal breakfast was provided but it was good and got us started on a long drive the day we left.

Thanks to the kind gentleman who worked there. I think he was the owner and treated very well.

Room tip: Don't have comment.
Date of stay: September 2019
VincentA1709, General Manager at Aspen at Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2019

Thanks so much we appreciate you coming. I hope to see you again in the future

Reviewed September 23, 2019

I enjoyed my stay at the Aspen. It is very clean and comfortable. The room has a number of chairs to sit in, two sinks - one in the bath and the other outside the bath. Loved the cozy Aspen Office Living Room with tables and sofa and games and puzzles. Also like they have two bicycles to use by signing them out at no cost. I will definitely come back and stay.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for the kind words and for staying with us here at Aspen. We look forward to seeing you again

Reviewed September 17, 2019

We were in Manchester for a wedding in the close family. In addition to the two of us, our daughter and her family, my elder brother with his wife, my two cousins with their families, all attended the function and were comfortably booked into The Aspen for 3 nights. The stay was extremely enjoyable and the weather mostly brilliant.

Room tip: All rooms are on the ground level and share the same frontage.
Date of stay: September 2019
VincentA1709, General Manager at Aspen at Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2019

Thanks so much for staying with us at Aspen we appreciate you coming
Hope to see you again

Reviewed September 17, 2019

I was disappointed with our room, considering how much it cost. Our room was not good value for the money.
There were not enough surfaces to put our things on and I could not find a hairdryer. The breakfast was not good value for the money either.

Room tip: The location is ok, don't bother with the breakfast.
Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Sorry we did not meet your expectations please feel free to call me to discuss further. I wish you would have let me know while you were here we could have most assured corrected the issue