All reviews welsh family ice room an older property close to town sparkling clean lovely grounds very nice place to stay nice property vermont experience lawn chairs comfortable beds horse show nice pool continental breakfast is reasonable rates nice weekend location is excellent
Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

From the moment that we checked in we were made to feel at home. Even though the Aspen hasn’t been redecorated for many years it was really comfortable with a fantastic shower, comfortable bed and lovely surroundings. A continental breakfast is included that you can eat in the small breakfast room, take back to your room or eat outside under the trees as we did one morning. The motel would be great for families as they have a pool, large grassed area with lawn games and they even had bonfires lit for guests to mingle around. I would definitely return if I am ever back in Manchester. Thanks for a great stay.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
VincentA1709, General Manager at Aspen at Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2018

Thanks so much for staying with us here at Aspen. Hope to see you again

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

This was my first motel type of stay in life and I loved this place. The price is right and words cant describe how clean the grounds and rooms are kept. I am easily sceeved out with room dirtiness and this place had no signs of improper care. I will be returning and this is now probably my go to for this area. They have shuffleboard and bean bag toss besides the pool along with some fire pits. My wife and kids have a resounding thumbs up for this long weekend stay.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank John M
Vincent A, General Manager at Aspen at Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

Thanks so much and we are so happy you enjoyed your time in Manchester. We forward to you staying with us in the future.

Reviewed September 2, 2018

They have the best beds!!! Slept great for the five nights we booked. The property and room were beautifully kept, room was spotless and very cozy.The managers were helpful with food recommendations and things to do, just the thing to get away from NYC!
We would definatley book here again.

Room tip: The motel is situated far back from the main (one lane) road...no noise, very quiet.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thanks and it was great to have you here at Aspen. We look forward to your next visit

Reviewed August 28, 2018

My husband and I stayed here for 1 night. We checked in and initially got a room with someone in it, thankfully it was clear without entering the room. The next room had some issues with the key, so we had to wait around a bit to get that sorted so we had a key that worked. After that all was good, room was VERY clean. It was a king size bed with nice white hotel linens. The room itself is super dated and 70s but has been maintained really well. No weird smells or anything from age. Simple room and a very good price compared to everything else in the area. We're not b&b people, so this was a great option. The breakfast in the am is nothing to get excited about. There is some cereal, milk, yogurt, bananas. It's a good start to get you going before you decide where you want to go for breakfast :)

Would stay here again because of the price and cleanliness. Felt very safe too.

Room tip: The lower the room number, the farther away from the breakfast area and checkin area you are. Probably the quietest.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thanks for your kind words. I am sorry you had to wait and we are addressing the issues you mentioned
We hope to see you again.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Very nice place to stay in Manchester VT. Close to town, and lots of fun things to do in town. GREAT bookstore! I could have spent hours browsing! The rooms are alittle dated, but very clean. I would have given them 5 stars but they gave us a smaller room then I had booked. It worked out ok and they took 50.00 off the bill which was nice. The continental breakfast was very nice and adequate. No hot food but plenty of pastries and healthy food. Coffee was good. I would stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

It was great to have you here at Aspen and the aspen team thanks you for your kind words and choosing us for your stay while in Manchester.