“The pool”
Review of The Spa at Equinox

The Spa at Equinox
More attraction details
Owner description: The Spa at the Equinox encourages guests to awaken their spirit and reconnect with nature, using a variety of treatments that incorporate products native to the surrounding Vermont region, including maple sugar, wildflowers and mineral clay. The 13,000 square foot full-service resort spa reflects the beauty and nature of Vermont's pristine environment. Here you will find a comprehensive menu of massage, facial and body treatments, in addition to a heated indoor pool, cardio room, and movement studio for yoga, pilates and meditation.
ct
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The pool”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Please figure out a better system to keep the pool clean. It is always murky, debris on bottom, smells and is unpleasant to swim in. It's a shame since so many locals like to get their exercise and I'm a part time resident that enjoys swimming year round but not at the Equinox pool. Hope you can resolve the dirty water issue. Maybe Strattons pool is better....don't know now but it was years ago when I used to swim there. Good luck!

1 Thank CtMss

Chicago, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Girls weekend”
Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

Spa was nice, but I was a little surprised it wasn't bigger.

I had a pregnancy massage and it wasn't all that comfortable. I wish they had used a piece of foam so that I could lie face down (ie., a cradle for my stomach). I have had that at other resorts and it makes the massage so much more relaxing!

Rensselaer, NY
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Best spa experience to date”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

I've had many spa treatments around the world, and I must say, the Mother Earth massage I had at the equinox by Kimberly was the best yet. I was not too excited about it because when you're pregnant the massage usually means lighter pressure; the opposite of what I like. Kimberly did a great job though, so I can only imagine how great she is with a regular Swedish! I guess I'll have to come back and find out!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Annemarie B
Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Fantastic place to unwind.”
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

I had the most amazing Swedish massage yesterday at this Spa. I called in the morning for an appointment and they had a few times available. I got Susan as my therapist and she was truly gifted. I get regular massages for Fibromyalgia and she really helped me get through some painful spots. I will definitely be hoping to visit again soon.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank gms9855
Dobbs Ferry, New York
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Did not stay here but the Spa is a must!”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

This place is way too expensive for me to stay at but outsiders are able to book spa treatments. They are pricey but worth every penny!!! Not only do you get your treatment but you also get full access to the pool, jacuzzi, fitness center, and locker room. When you're in this place you feel and are treated like a king or queen! I can't say anymore. Save money but staying somewhere else and use that money to get a spa treatment at Equinox Spa!!