The Inn at Ormsby Hill
Wilburton Inn(Manchester)
Palmer House(Manchester)
Casablanca Motel(Manchester)
View Hotel
All reviewssteam showerlincoln roomjapanese milk breadb bmary annwatching the birdsnew ownerscommon rooms areselect registryprevious ownersgracious hostsfresh fruitseparate entrancebreakfast was deliciousquichefeel right at homeeach morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 2, 2012

The Inn at Ormsby Hill was my favorite bed and breakfast on my recent New England vacation. Diane, Yoshio and their staff were very friendly and made me feel at home. The breakfast was delicious! I loved Yoshio's narrative on the historical house when we arrived at the inn. It is located in a beautiful setting in Manchester. The bed was very comfortable, which is a must for me :) I loved the decor through out the house. I don't know how anyone would not love to stay at The Inn at Ormsby Hill. Diane and Yoshio go out of their way to make sure your stay is memorable. I have already told me friends that if they are in the Manchester area to stay at The Inn at Ormsby Hill.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
ormsbyhill, Owner at The Inn at Ormsby Hill, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2012

Thank you for your wonderful words and generous spirit. We hope you will come visit us again.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

The Inn at Ormsby Hill is in good hands with Diane and Yoshio, the new innkeepers. My husband and I stayed for two weekend nights recently, and we were very comfortable and relaxed at the Inn. With fine, filling breakfasts, very clean rooms, and cozy seating areas inside and out, there is no need to leave the Inn, if one is so inclined. However, if curious, Diane and Yoshio provide plenty of information about the area and give suggestions for day trips. I'll be back many times, but my secret is out now, so hopefully, I'll be able to get a room.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
ormsbyhill, Owner at The Inn at Ormsby Hill, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2012

There will always be room here for you! We enjoyed your company so much, we hope you make it back very soon.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

We just spent 3 nights at Ormsby Hill and thoroughly enjoyed our stay, from the beautiful grounds to the very clean, comfortable rooms, as well as the delicious, healthy breakfasts made by Diane. Diane and Yoshio are very welcoming hosts and eager to do whatever it takes to make your stay pleasant and memorable. We recommend this inn to anyone looking for a romantic Vermont getaway and we will definitely be returning (hopefully, often).

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
ormsbyhill, Owner at The Inn at Ormsby Hill, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2012

Yoshio and I had a wonderful time during your stay, hearing about your travels and interesting lives. We are honored to be included as a place you would like to re-visit. Thank you for your kind words and thoughts. I can't wait to hear about your latest adventures.

Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

We have been to the Inn at Ormsby Hill on two previous occasions. The inn is well kept and the rooms are beautiful . We stayed in the Lincoln room this visit.the new owners Diane and Yoshi have done a good job maintaining the quality and value of the inn. when we visit the Manchester area again we will return to this wonderful inn.

• Stayed: September 2012
ormsbyhill, Owner at The Inn at Ormsby Hill, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2012

Yoshio and I are grateful for your vote of confidence. We will work very hard to enhance future visits to our inn. Come back soon!

Reviewed August 31, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Inn at Ormsby Hill for three nights in August. We found the Inn online and had no prior knowledge of it. What an AMAZING find!

The property is gorgeous, well-maintained and immaculate. The new owners, Diane and Yoshio Endo, are doing a lovely job of maintaining the historic grace and charm of the house and grounds while also updating and improving some areas. We stayed in the Gideon Ormsby room, which has it's own private entrance. It was quiet, comfortable and every bit as lovely as the photos on the web site.

Diane's breakfasts are delightful, fresh, flavorful and simultaneously healthy and indulgent. Coffee, tea and bottled water are available through out the days, as well as cookies and fresh fruit.

But the real secret of Ormsby Hill is the sincere hospitality Diane and Yoshio give to every guest. We felt cared for the second we crossed their threshold right through to the morning we left to go home, and yet there was never a moment we felt intruded upon.

My husband and I are already trying to figure out when we can get back for another visit.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Vikki D
ormsbyhill, Owner at The Inn at Ormsby Hill, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2012

Please come back soon! We miss your peaceful, yet vibrant energy. Your appreciation and joy of life were infectious, which made your stay a gift to us. Wishing you a wonderful year to come.