“Great Deli Style Cafe for Breakfast and Lunch”
Review of Graze at Manchester - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
New Jersey
“Great Deli Style Cafe for Breakfast and Lunch”
Reviewed November 12, 2008

Across the street from the Northshire Bookstore. My husband and I decided to check this place out after seeing all the traffic going in and out the door. We dropped in around 12:30 and it was quite busy. This is a counter service joint but don't let that sway you. The food is great. I had the small sized homemade macaroni and cheese. It had that good homemade taste down to the crunchy buttery top. I found it was plenty for lunch and came with a side salad of mixed greens with a delightful vinegarette dressing. My husband had the roast beef sandwich with melted provolone, tomato and horseradish cream on garlic bread. This also came with a side salad. All I can say is WOW! This sandwich was awesome! Great bread, good quality roast beef, warm and toasty, you can't ask for more. So if you're looking for a nice place for lunch, check out the Lawyer and the Baker.