“Holey Moley!”

Cuisines: American
Andover, Massachusetts
“Holey Moley!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

After a few days of camping I had a real craving for red meat. We visited Zoey's Double Hex Burger and we each ordered a burger. As I had a big appetite I picked the Holey Moley Burger assuming it would be big--but I really did not anticipate saying Holey Moley and to be in shock when it arrived. It was piled so high that I think it was about a foot--no kidding--this is the rare time if I had my camera I would have snapped a picture. Burger was juicy and awesome. Restaurant has some great scenic photo spots on Adirondack chairs, a nice casual but sophisticated atmosphere and the staff was all very nice. My five year old begged to go back again before we left but as it was 10:30 we had to plug forward. When vacationing it is nice to run into a restaurant that is not just a meal but an "experience" and Zoey's fit the bill. We had a really great breakfast the day before and the bill for that breakfast was higher than for three colossal burgers, an appetizer and side salad and drinks. Thanks Double Hex!

“New Building”
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Service Classy. New Building I. Shape Of Hexigon. Wood Interior. Dim Lighting. Outdoor Relaxing ADK Chairs. Screened Porch Dinning. Quality Ingredients. Fine Drink Selections.

Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey
“Great sandwiches”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Stopped for a quick sandwich at zoey,s while passing through Manchester on a motorcycle ride, the sandwiches were great, we liked it so much we came back three days later while riding home.

Boxborough, Massachusetts
“Zoey's Deli is a great place for a quick lunch”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

they have a very wide variety of custom made sandwiches on very fresh bread. even more noteworthy, however, are their giant (5-6") cookies; at about $3 each they seem to be a great value.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank jeffah
Agawam, Massachusetts
“go for the homemade chips alone!!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Great place for a little burger or salad.
Wonderful menu options - I had a hard time making a decision, but went with the Veggie Melt stack sandwich which was delicious...plenty of vegetables with melted Swiss cheese, and dill dressing.
Homemade chips were the best I've ever eaten.
Definitely worth visiting!