“Eclectic and delicious”

Zoey’s Double Hex Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 59 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Easthampton, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Eclectic and delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

Busy place, good indicator of the quality. Great service, reasonable prices, delicious plentiful food.

Visited December 2012

Pacifica, California
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

I had the turkey BLT on white and it was delicious kinda slow service but the food is good beware the charge for refills for sodas

Miami Beach, Florida
“Yummy Comfort food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

Comfy ambiance with yummy food.. Service was quick an attentive. My only regret was not trying the burgers will definitely be back.

Linwood, New Jersey
“Fresh and delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2012

Great, fresh homemade food! Some of my favorite things: a real pot of tea, natural bottled birch beer, shredded onion- an amazing app., poached pear and gorgonzola chicken salad, the Hex burger- perfection! We will be back again real soon!

peru, vt
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food overshadowed by Horrible Service!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

I believe that if my food was actually warm when I ate it, it would have been good. But I asked our waitress for a condiment and it took over 20 minutes to get it. And that was after hailing her down and asking a second time. Had she actually come to our table to see if our meals where alright, I could have put in my second request for the condiment much earlier and my food would have only been luke-warm instead of cold. The few times she did come to the table she used a patronizing tone calling my daughter “little girl”. My daughter will be going to college in less than a year, which makes that comment rather condescending. After another inordinate amount of time where we sat with no beverages and our plates pushed back, she came meandering over and I asked for a box for my food and the bill. She brought me a box immediately then took off and over ten minutes later came back to clear the plates and ask if we wanted any gingerbread! So, I once again, I asked for the bill. This also took a ridiculous amount of time. I might also add that the restaurant was not full as it is the off season.

Maybe if our waitress didn't spend so much time talking with her friends at another table about Thanksgiving recipes, and the proper use of baking soda, she would have done a better job. I only say this because we watched three tables in another section that came in at the same time as we did, order, eat appetizers, main dishes and order coffee all before we could even get a box for my cold entree.

Definitely not going back for a LONG time, and taking the name off the list of recommended restaurants for my winter rentals. Not worth paying eat-in prices for MacDonald's type service.

• Visited November 2012